Mechanics for Beginners Oil Change Garages – Car Stereo Wiring
This is an integral part of maintenance for your car. Doing it yourself can save time and cash. This video walks you through steps for changing the oil in a safe manner.
1. Find the oil drain plug within your vehicle. The plug is usually found near to the lower part of the engine. To loosen it, use an adjustable wrench. You can find it at the garage for oil changes.
2. For letting oil drain the drain, you can place a bucket, or drain pan underneath the drain plug.
3. Cleanse the area surrounding the drain with a clean rag before reinserting the plug back into your car.
4. Get rid of your vehicle’s filter. Use a wrench to loosen the filter, then carefully take it from its housing.
5. Install the filter you purchased. Spread a thin layer of oil onto the rubber gasket. It’ll seal better. Place the filter in the housing, and then tighten it until it’s secure.
6. To pour new oil in the hole, you can use a funnel.
7. Change the cap on the filler and wipe down any remaining drips or spills that have accumulated around your engine with a fresh and dry rag. wrqwxszdhr.